Business Analyst Resume Training:
When the topic of business analyst resume writing comes up some people don't know where to begin. We wrote a few articles about how to write a business analyst resume, but wanted to give some "real world" examples as well. Please feel free to model your resume after the ones below if you would like.
Modern business analyst resume example
Name: James Doe
Email : email@example.com, Contact No: (124)-245-7854
Objective: To further my professional career with an executive level management position in a world class organization. Seeking to diversify my skill set in another industry and as part of a larger organization and help achieve business success for the organization.
- MBA in Computer Science from Northern Illinois University.
- B.S.(Business Management) from Yale University.
- Combines 10 years of experience in Business Management
- Proficient in business development and requirement gathering.
- Expert in Business Analysis and Analytics.
- Expert in Enterprise Performance Management ( EPM )
- Skilled in Churn Modeling and client relationship management.
Senior Business Analyst from Nov 2010 – Present.
- Acted as the business analyst for my organization.
- Documented the Planning Budgeting & Forecasting work flows
- P & L ,Balance sheets and cash flow statements for Planning
- Responsible for Top down and bottom up planning
- Functional testing.
- Presales & Business Development.
- Acted as Business Intelligence & data
Business Analyst from January 2006 – December 2010
Competencies / Skills:
- Build Use Cases
- CRM emplementation
- Supply Chain Management
- Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts
- Sales Force Automation
- Designed Database schema for new software release
- Performed Gap Analysis
- Elicited Business Requirements
- Microsoft Office Suit
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Sql Server
- Winner of Award in Best Process Innovation.
- Was the best Performer of the month of June 2013.
- Fast Learner
- Team Oriented