Technical Business Analyst Resume Example
When the topic of business analyst resume writing comes up some people don't know where to begin. We wrote a few articles about how to write a business analyst resume, but wanted to give some "real world" examples as well. Please feel free to model your resume after the ones below if you would like. The resumes below would be geared toward a technical business analyst.
Name: Jon D
Email: J.firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No: (910)-245-4453
Address: 3241 River St. Austin, TX
Duke University, MBA in Business Management 2005 -2007
University of Michigan, BA in Business Management. 2000 – 2004
Be involved in resolving business issues by analyzing the business scenario and resolve the problem to achieve organizational success. With my demonstrated analytical ability, structured thinking, hands-on system design skills and my abilities to perform a deep-dive assessment of strategic impact on the overall business requirement along with my leadership ability should help the organization resolve the business challenges.
– Having overall professional IT experience of 8 years.
– Proficient in Time & Cost Estimation
– Proficient in requirement gathering and impact analysis.
– Expert in data modeling (UML, Use Cases, Activity diagrams).
Wal-Mart Corp, Akansas, USA
Senior Business Analyst, Chicago, Ill from Oct-2010 – Present.
Junior business analyst, Chicago, Ill from July-2006 – Dec. 2009.
-Design Process Diagram, Activity Diagram, Use Cases, end to end data flow and also preparing the screen mock ups and design and develop the application architecture.
-Review the application structure and database design with development and testing teams.
-Involved in all requirement gathering and impact analysis activities.
-Reviewing the Client Requirements and Business Specifications, analyzing the impacts and feasibility, complete the -T&C0 and T&C 1 [Time and Cost].
-Created Action Plans to accomplish business objectives, Implemented Action plan to solve complex business problems
-Use Case Generation
-Liaison between IT and Management
– Database knowledge
– Oracle, SQLPLUS.
– Estimation, Business Process Modeler (BPM), Rational Requisite Pro, Visio
– Transaction Processes – Design of Java Transaction API’s, XML, WSDL, Cobra transactions, expertise in IPV4/IPV6 implementation, Ethernet and Native IP Protocols.
– Testing skills – Web based GUI testing, Interface testing, Database testing.
Won employee of the month for July 2012
Completed the CBAP certification exam